Day #12  

Posted by bradmarchman

For those of you joining the fast, the good news is that we are past halfway. I hope you are finding strength and rest through the Lord and are being nourished in your Spirit. As we seek Him through the Word and prayer I hope your greatest desire is Him. So often we get caught up in asking Him for blessings but we miss the one who is doing the blessing. He will work in those whose hearts are fully devoted to Him. Make Him your chief desire today.
As I was reading in Psalm 16 I was touched by the Father's great provision and love for me. In verse 5. it says, "Lord, You are my portion and my cup of blessing; You hold my future." Then verse 7 and 8 say, "I will praise the Lord who counsels me - even at night my conscience instructs me. I keep the Lord in mind always. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." What a great Psalm of assurance from our Lord. I hope today you will rest in His promises and be blessed by His word.
In Christ,
Brad

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 9:02 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Dear pastor Brad in Christ,

Greetings to you in the preacious name of our father and saviour Jesus Christ,

i am very happy to visit your blog and read your postings, brother its wonderfull and my name is anil kumar from india my brother i am also a pastor brother we need your prayers for my mission our mission "Faith way community outreach mission india" please pray for us and for faith way communmity outreach mission india, hope to hear you.

my email address is.

anilfaith4hisglory@gmail.com if you have any free time please email me or please give me your email id personal.

March 19, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Post a Comment