Day #19  

Posted by bradmarchman

The Lord is showing me so much in my own life through this time of fasting. I see myself yielding more to His ways and purposes in my life and less of a draw to what the world offers. There is a starving to the world taking place and I desire for Him to be most glorified in me at all times.
As I think about our church, the word that keeps coming to mind is freedom. God desires freedom to flow through our body. What type of freedom? I believe freedom from sins that so easily entangle, freedom from religious ritual that has no real power, freedom from the world's thinking, freedom from arguments and bitterness, and freedom from worldly pursuits. So that we can have freedom to relentlessly and passionately follow Christ. Freedom to love Him with every part of my being. Freedom to shine His light into a lost and dying world. Freedom to experience Him in true intimacy and power.
I want to encourage all of you to come Sunday - Freedom Sunday - in our church and allow the presence and power of God to bring Freedom to your life.
Love
Brad

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment