A New Day  

Posted by bradmarchman

Well, the actual fast is over, but I believe the effects are just beginning to happen. The services yesterday morning were powerful and I really felt the Lord was working. I believe God is ready to move in power at Lawrence Drive. We talked about the freedom we have in Christ. The enemy's power over us has been broken when we trust in Jesus, but many times we go right back to our chains. We do not have to live that way. If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. We are called to walk in that freedom.
As I looked at all of the chains that were broken yesterday at our church, I was amazed at the work of God. He is the bondage breaker and I want to exhort all of you who moved yesterday to see those chains broken in your life to remain steadfast trusting more in the Word, than in your circumstances.
Lord you are amazing. Please work mightily in and through me. Work mightily in our church and our community. We are hungry for You.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment